Our Evolution Line of Pillow Protectors is made of a soft cottonlike fabric with incredibly tiny pores (1 micron pore size). The tight microfilament Evolon is a breathable, nonwoven fabric protects without a rustling sound. Nothing but pure air comes through its millions of microchannels. The fabric dries quickly, wicking moisture away from your skin. Washing only makes it softer and will not remove its efficacy after repeated washings up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit. Evolon fabric received the OekoTex 100 class 1 certificate, meaning there are no harmful substances, making it safe for even baby skin. It has no PVC or any other toxic chemical treatments. These components are safe for human health and the environment. The production of Evolon is environmentally friendly as shown by many health and environmental awards to its manufacturer. Sleep Safe Zipcovers Evolution is a great complement to your high count sheets. Our pillow encasements are constructed by quality craftsmen in the southeastern U.S. This is the best high tech protection against bed bugs, dust mites, allergens and works so well you will not know it is there. Out of the package, this product feels coarse; however, after the very first wash, it becomes cottony soft to the touch, yet maintains its durability. Encasing your mattress and pillows in an allergen proof, impenetrable encasement is the simplest way to protect your sleep.
- Award winning Evolon offers 1 micron filtration using a microfilament technology
- This breathable fabric has no PVCs or chemical treatments, cut and sewn in USA
- German engineered, bleach safe fabric has no crinkling sound like our competitors
- Zippered pillow protector provides total allergen, bedbug, and dander protection
- Wash and dry before 1st use for cotton like comfort, durable for repeated washing